It’s X-Men Monday, but Marvel Editor Jordan White, perhaps still reeling from last week’s stunning Cyclops shocker, or maybe just exhausted after New York Comic Con, hasn’t given us any X-book previews yet. Enter Zac Thompson, who took to Twitter to celebrate the internationally renonwned holiday by posting a brief preview of the second part of Degeneration, the Apocalypse backup story running through each of the X-Men Black one-shots. When we left A-Pac last issue, he had inadvertantly found himself transported off-world after lending his regenerative powers to a clone body he was working on, resulting in a real bummer: he’s becoming human.
The next chapter picks up where that left off…
This week APOCALYPSE DEGENERATION continues in the pages of X-Men Black – Mojo #1. #XMenMonday
— Zac Thompson (@ZacBeThompson) October 8, 2018
It looks like Apocalypse is letting life get him down. Can we guess what happens in the rest of the chapter?
Degeneration Part 2 is part of X-Men Black: Mojo #1, in stores Wednesday (see a preview here).
X-Men Black: Mojo #1
(W) Scott Auckerman, Zac Thompson, Lonnie Nadler (A) Nick Bradshaw, Geraldo Borges, Andre Araujo (CA) J. Scott Campbell
THE SPINELESS SHOWMAN TAKES CENTER STAGE!
That’s right – that most successful producer ever to pack the cross-time airwaves, the man himself, MOJO, has yet another plan in place the boost his ratings at the X-Men’s expense! And I’m sure he would say it’s THE MOST IMPORTANT COMIC BOOK YOU’LL EVER READ!
PLUS: Part 2 of X-MEN BLACK: APOCALYPSE!
In Shops: Oct 10, 2018
- Of Course Reed Richards is to Blame… Next Week’s Marvel Knights 20th #4 - December 15, 2018
- Somebody Needs a Snickers in Next Week’s Iceman #4 - December 15, 2018
- Kate Bishop Refuses to Die in Canada in Next Week’s Old Man Hawkeye Finale - December 15, 2018
- Archangel’s Loyalty Tested in Next Week’s Uncanny X-Men #6 - December 15, 2018
- Is Rocking a Mullet a Reason to Kill a Man? Next Week’s Domino #9 - December 15, 2018