I know that foot fetishist Jude Terror will be poring over these covers of Uncanny X-Men to count the feet. But I am of a higher mind.
Anyway, we did get a look at the covers to Uncanny X-Men #8, #9 and #10 today at New York Comic Con, with a rather prominent Legion there… and a new Fall of the Mutants?
While Rogue and Gambit are engaging in a little defenestration in Mr & Mrs X #7 with a new storyline, Rogue & Gambit Forever.
And we also got a peek of the cover of Return of Wolverine #5… which looks as he is being defenestrated as well, hot claws or no…
Thanks to Madeline Richiutto at the X-Men panel at New York Comic Con today.
- Forty Minutes of Alita: Battle Angel to be IMAX-Sized - December 11, 2018
- Is There a Post-Credit Scene in Aquaman? (No Spoilers) - December 11, 2018
- Aquaman Review: A Superhero Movie Without Any Depth [Spoiler Free, Ish] - December 11, 2018
- Jean-Marc Lofficier’s Writer’s Commentary on the Barbarella Holiday Special - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About ‘Spider-Man No More’ Was Wrong Too - December 11, 2018