I know that foot fetishist Jude Terror will be poring over these covers of Uncanny X-Men to count the feet. But I am of a higher mind.
Anyway, we did get a look at the covers to Uncanny X-Men #8, #9 and #10 today at New York Comic Con, with a rather prominent Legion there… and a new Fall of the Mutants?
While Rogue and Gambit are engaging in a little defenestration in Mr & Mrs X #7 with a new storyline, Rogue & Gambit Forever.
And we also got a peek of the cover of Return of Wolverine #5… which looks as he is being defenestrated as well, hot claws or no…
Thanks to Madeline Richiutto at the X-Men panel at New York Comic Con today.
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018