Marvel Rising Voice Actors Kathreen Khavari (Ms. Marvel), Milana Vayntrub (Squirrel Girl), Tyler Posey (Inferno), and Kamil McFadden (Patriot) were joined by producers Cort Lane and Sana Amanat for a joyous (and sometimes downright bubbly) interaction with a roomful of fans of the television film (Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors) who were clearly looking forward eagerly to the coming additions to the burgeoning franchise, which were announced some weeks back.
To whet the appetite, the crowd was treated to the two-minute intro to the next offering, “Chasing Ghosts,” which will reunite the team with Ghost Spider. The preview was atypical in that it was presented unfinished. the visuals were there, but there was no music or sound – only vocals (and vocals that had not been produced yet at that). The result was entertainingly odd at times, with Ghost Spider chasing Sheath and crashing into a basement full of purple donut jelly (you had to be there).
The panel went on to discuss their characters, consider their favorite superpowers and heroes, and drop at least a couple poop jokes.
- The Pentagon Unleashes Gerard Butler on the Washington Press Corps - October 16, 2018
- ‘What We Do in the Shadows’ Pilot Screened, Setting Discussed [NYCC] - October 10, 2018
- Star Trek Discovery Event Becomes Call to Political Action - October 7, 2018
- Raw Footage of Chasing Ghosts at Marvel Rising Panel - October 7, 2018
- Star Trek Discovery Panel: A New Trailer, Hairy Klingons, and revisiting The Cage? - October 7, 2018