It appears there’s a secret project in the works at Guerrilla Games, and the company is going after some very specific talent to make it happen. According to Push Square, the company has been recruiting, poaching, cherry picking, Whatever way you wish to put it, talent from the Rainbow Six Siege team. Here’s a brief snippet from the article.
Simon Larouche – who previously spent three years at the Dutch developer working on Killzone 2 – served as the game director on Ubisoft’s smash tactical shooter, and has been working on an unannounced project for the Horizon: Zero Dawn maker since February of this year. He’s been joined in Amsterdam by fellow Siege developer Chris Lee, who’s been recruited as a Principal Game Designer at Guerrilla Games.
Now, let’s get to the nitty-gritty of all this. If you’re taking talent from this specific team, there’s really only two projects you could be working on. You making a game with multiplayer, or you’re making a first-person shooter. There’s a part of me that would like it to be both considering what they did with Horizon: Zero Dawn, but there’s really no other info to go on at this time. Whatever they’re cooking over there, it already smells good.
- Playground Games is Cherry-Picking Top Talent for Unnamed RPG
- Guerrilla Games Appears to Be Working on a New RPG
- Horizon Zero Dawn Gets an Anniversary Video and More
- Horizon: Zero Dawn Wins WGA Best Video Game Writing Award
- Horizon: Zero Dawn Won't Render In Native 4K But Guerrilla Games Says You Won't Notice
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for October 23-29, 2018 - October 23, 2018
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Getting Special Endowment “Salute Pack” - October 22, 2018
- Oculus Co-Founder Brendan Iribe Departs After Project Cancellation - October 22, 2018
- Players Are Slamming Shadow of the Tomb Raider After Sudden Sale - October 22, 2018
- Nintendo Switch to get Mercenaries Wings: The False Phoenix - October 22, 2018