We knew it was coming.
We knew what it was called.
We knew Jason Aaron was writing it. Hell, he’s been wanting to write it for four years.
But at least we now have a logo. And an art team. Russell Dauterman and Matthew Wilson.
Marvel’s Next Big Event from Marvel’s Next Big Thing… The War Of The Realms.
Marvel’s Tom Brevoort describes it as “the Sword and Sorcery Marvel story of your dreams… or Nightmares… Basically the whole Marvel Universe”.
Any Donny Cates says ‘it’s insane’. And that’s Donny Cates saying that, so…
- The Daily LITG – 19th October 2019 – Happy Birthday Jim Starlin - October 19, 2018
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018