We knew it was coming.
We knew what it was called.
We knew Jason Aaron was writing it. Hell, he’s been wanting to write it for four years.
But at least we now have a logo. And an art team. Russell Dauterman and Matthew Wilson.
Marvel’s Next Big Event from Marvel’s Next Big Thing… The War Of The Realms.
Marvel’s Tom Brevoort describes it as “the Sword and Sorcery Marvel story of your dreams… or Nightmares… Basically the whole Marvel Universe”.
Any Donny Cates says ‘it’s insane’. And that’s Donny Cates saying that, so…
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018