Nintendo has released a new set of Halloween masks for players to pick up in Splatoon 2, and each one apparently does something different. However, Nintendo didn’t make it easy to pick them up as there are no challenges involved to receive them… you have to sign up for stuff. Splatoon News on Twitter posted the full instruction of how you can pick these up, which involves getting three pieces of gear through the Nintendo News App, with your account linked to it, and then subscribing to the newsletter. It’s all free, but let’s be honest, you’d rather play the game than go through a bureaucratic system for them.
NEWS: You can now claim the new Halloween themed gear in Splatoon 2! Follow the directions of the first picture to get it! Be sure to claim before it’s too late! pic.twitter.com/xf4ANqrQqV
— Splatoon News 🎃 (@SplatoonNews) October 5, 2018
Once you snag them and they’re added to Splatoon 2, each one will give you different abilities in the game. The Anglerfish Mask, as well as the Kyonshi Hat, have the Ink Saver ability, the Hockey Mask includes the Ink Recovery Up, and the Li’l Devil Horns come with the Speed Boost ability. Good luck to you in navigating all that paperwork!
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is Getting a Splatoon 2 Event
- Blizzard Says Overwatch on the Nintendo Switch is Possible
- Dataminers Figure Out the Next Splatoon 2 European Splatfest
- A Splatoon 2 Player Hacked Their System to Demand Hack Protection
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Continues to Top UK Sales Charts
- Ludenso Reveal New AR Headset Called MagiMask - October 17, 2018
- World of Tanks Blitz Teams With Mad Max Artist for Halloween Event - October 17, 2018
- Paizo Officially Releases a New Starfinder Guide with Alien Archive 2 - October 17, 2018
- Gun Media Discusses the Future of Friday The 13th: The Game - October 16, 2018
- Bridge Constructor Portal Adds a Level Editor in Latest Update - October 16, 2018