Thanks to Adam Wolfe for sending this wonderful gallery of cosplay photography from the third day of New York Comic Con – and leaving us wondering what will appear to finish out the weekend on Sunday?
There were more than just cosplayers standing for poses, there were others that were breaking out their musical skills as this Mario, Luigi, Ninja Turtle, and Sailor Moon were jamming away some tunes and entertaining the passers-by.
Now for just some of the cosplays that we saw around the Javits Center:
- Halloween: A Rarity in Horror Films, a Sequel that Salvages a Franchise - October 19, 2018
- First Man: The Naked Singularity Within A National Mythos [Review] - October 12, 2018
- From Stormtrooper Ballgowns to Superman Punching Doomsday: 125 Cosplay Shots From NYCC Saturday - October 6, 2018
- American Gods Season 2 Teaser Trailer Revealed at NYCC – We Have it Here! - October 5, 2018
- Venom Review: It’s Not as Bad as You’ve Heard - October 5, 2018