From the Marvel Next Big Thing panel at New York Comic Con, we got a look inside the upcoming Fantastic Four #3 by Dan Slott and Sara Pichelli.
It will feature the first time all four of the Fantastic Four are back together on one page with the kids and
“it will be the most FF-ish place they could go” that isn’t the Baxter Building.
As for the impending wedding of Ben Grimm and Alicia Masters, they promise no Skrulls, a triple-sized three story issue,
…with Mike Allred doing art on the third story where Reed screws up as Ben’s best man…
And for a honeymoon? Latveria…
Fantastic Four #3 will be a month later, out on November 14th.
FANTASTIC FOUR #3
(W) Dan Slott (A) Sara Pichelli (CA) Esad Ribic
• The Fantastic Four is more than a team. It’s a family. And when the fate of the very Multiverse is at stake, that means it’s time for the ENTIRE family to have a reunion.
• Everything you’ve been waiting for? It’s in THIS issue.
• Guest-starring: Spider-Man, Wolverine, the Hulk, Ghost Rider, Medusa, Crystal, Luke Cage and MORE.
Rated T In Shops: Nov 14, 2018 Final Orders Due: Oct 22, 2018 SRP: $3.99
- DC Comics Cancel Orders For Batman: Creature Of The Night #4 – Will Return Later in 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Mark Seifert’s Marvel Declassified Returns on December 17th - December 12, 2018
- What Toys do People in the Marvel Universe Buy? Amazing Spider-Man #11 Reveals All - December 12, 2018
- Valiant Announces ‘Breakthrough’ Line-Up for 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Is Brian Azzarello Rewriting the Deaths of Thomas and Martha Wayne in Batman Damned? (Spoilers) - December 12, 2018