From the Marvel Next Big Thing panel at New York Comic Con, we got a look inside the upcoming Fantastic Four #3 by Dan Slott and Sara Pichelli.
It will feature the first time all four of the Fantastic Four are back together on one page with the kids and
“it will be the most FF-ish place they could go” that isn’t the Baxter Building.
As for the impending wedding of Ben Grimm and Alicia Masters, they promise no Skrulls, a triple-sized three story issue,
…with Mike Allred doing art on the third story where Reed screws up as Ben’s best man…
And for a honeymoon? Latveria…
Fantastic Four #3 will be a month later, out on November 14th.
FANTASTIC FOUR #3
(W) Dan Slott (A) Sara Pichelli (CA) Esad Ribic
• The Fantastic Four is more than a team. It’s a family. And when the fate of the very Multiverse is at stake, that means it’s time for the ENTIRE family to have a reunion.
• Everything you’ve been waiting for? It’s in THIS issue.
• Guest-starring: Spider-Man, Wolverine, the Hulk, Ghost Rider, Medusa, Crystal, Luke Cage and MORE.
Rated T In Shops: Nov 14, 2018 Final Orders Due: Oct 22, 2018 SRP: $3.99
- Doctor Who Comes to BBC’s Children In Need Again - October 23, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 23rd October 2018 – Happy Birthday, Joe Illidge - October 23, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018