Ooh may have missed one from the Diamond Retailer Breakfast yesterday morning. So before I go to bed and everyone else at New York Comic Con goes to the Webtoon Green Room, Super Queereos, the Brooklyn Defender bar crawl, the Booze Cruise or Bowlmor, the word that Marvel Comics is reviving the Marvel Tales brand for January, which used to reprint classic Marvel comic books with new covers from the latest creators.
And the first two reprinting Venom and Fantastic Four stories will have new covers by Jen Bartel. The new Marvel Tales will be published monthly.
You can check back with all we reported from the Retailer Breakfast with this handy dandy tag.
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018
- Michael Davis, Keynote Speaker at Afro ComicCon on the War for Static Shock - October 19, 2018