Ooh may have missed one from the Diamond Retailer Breakfast yesterday morning. So before I go to bed and everyone else at New York Comic Con goes to the Webtoon Green Room, Super Queereos, the Brooklyn Defender bar crawl, the Booze Cruise or Bowlmor, the word that Marvel Comics is reviving the Marvel Tales brand for January, which used to reprint classic Marvel comic books with new covers from the latest creators.
And the first two reprinting Venom and Fantastic Four stories will have new covers by Jen Bartel. The new Marvel Tales will be published monthly.
You can check back with all we reported from the Retailer Breakfast with this handy dandy tag.
- The Daily LITG, 19th December 2018 – Fairytales In New York - December 19, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Solicitations for March 2019 Includes Invisible Kingdom, Hellboy: The Art of the Motion Picture and the Elfen Lied Omnibus - December 18, 2018
- Ibrahim Moustafa Joins Jeff Parker on James Bond: Origin - December 18, 2018
- Brian Ruckley to Reboot Transformers for IDW, Twice-Monthly in March 2019 - December 18, 2018
- The Roy/Neal War Continues On Bleeding Cool - December 18, 2018