At New York Comic Con Friday, Marvel showed off a launch trailer for their Spider-Geddon super-mega-crossover event. You may not have been at the Spider-Man panel… probably because you are not cool. Nevertheless, loser, Marvel has put the trailer up on YouTube so you can lamely watch it at home from your computer. Check it out:
REVENGE OF THE SPIDER-VERSE! Featuring new villains and old villains, shocking deaths and shocking returns, and all the Spider characters you can fit into one larger-than-life tale, this is a Marvel Spider-Event not to be missed!
First seen at New York Comic Con’s Spider-Man panel, Marvel is proud to present this launch trailer for SPIDER-GEDDON #1, featuring Slott, Executive Editor Nick Lowe, and Editor-in-Chief C.B. Cebulski!
“Earth is the battleground,” says Cebulski. “Marvel is the world outside your window, and every Spider-Man character and Spider-Man villain has come to play.”
“Pretty much anyone you saw in Spider-Verse who survived will probably be back…and there’s one in particular who I didn’t get to write last time around who I’m very excited to this time,” adds Gage.
Don’t miss SPIDER-GEDDON #1, on sale October 10th in comic shops, on the Marvel Comics App, and on Marvel.com!
- Marvel Celebrates Politics in Comics with World Outside Your Window Hardcover - December 18, 2018
- Betty and Veronica Make a Secret Pact in Tomorrow’s Betty & Veronica #1 - December 18, 2018
- Valiant Smashes the System With Line Art Preview of Punk Mambo #1 - December 18, 2018
- To Create Synergy with Women’s History Month, IDW Plans Hasbro Anthology - December 18, 2018
- Hulk Goes to Therapy in March’s Immortal Hulk #15 - December 18, 2018