Square Enix has released a new trailer for its cinematic story experience The Quiet Man, which includes the reveal of its release date. The game will be releasing digitally for the PS4 and Steam with a retai price of $14.99 USD in November.
The new trailer that accompanied the release date focused on the game’s story, showing us a bit more about the life of the protagonist Dane. The official description reads:
The Quiet Man takes players beyond sound to deliver an immersive story-driven cinematic action experience, which can be completed in one sitting. In a story that unravels across a single night, players take the role of deaf protagonist Dane as he fights his way to discover the motives behind the kidnapping of songstress Lala by a mysterious masked man.
Additionally, players who purchase the game from the PlayStation Store between November 1st and 15th will get the base game, a PS4 dynamic theme, and a set of eight PlayStation Network avatars. Meanwhile the Steam edition will have its own set of perks, including the base game, a set of seven desktop and mobile wallpapers. The game will be discounted 10% during that period on both platforms.
The Quiet Man is set to launch for PS4 and PC on November 1st, 2018. You can check out the release announcement trailer below.
- Final Fantasy XIV and Final Fantasy XV are Hosting a Crossover - December 12, 2018
- Amy Hennig to Receive Life Achievement Award at GDC 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Fallout 76 Now Under Fire for Lazy Ultrawide Mode Update - December 12, 2018
- Wintersday Festival Kicks Off in Guild Wars 2 Today - December 12, 2018
- Final Fantasy XV’s Comrades Mode Goes Solo Today - December 12, 2018