Artist’s Alley is the lifeblood of any comic convention. Writers and artists set up tables to meet fans and sell books and art. Here’s a “you are there” walk down Artist’s Alley on Thursday, featuring pictures of random creators at their tables while there was still room to walk and time to talk, before the crowds on Friday and Saturday turn the entire hall into an unmanageable scrum.
Here we go…
Just imagine ten times this crowd come Saturday…
Jae Lee already working on a commission.
No Jock yet.
At the table promoting comics from Taiwan.
Zeea Adams at work.
Justin Jordan and Nikki chillin’.
Yannick Paquette signing.
Creators Yasmin Flores and Emmanuel E. Lugo.
Ben Templesmith in respite.
- Look! It Moves! – The Symbols and Meanings of Halloween - October 21, 2018
- Yannick Paquette on the Difference Between Grant Morrison and Brian Bendis – NYCC18 - October 5, 2018
- The Girl Who Danced With Death at New York Comic Con - October 5, 2018
- Pictures from Artist’s Alley at NYCC - October 4, 2018
- ‘Miss Sherlock’ Premieres on HBO Go on September 1st - August 29, 2018