Announced by Titan Comics at the Diamond Retailer breakfast, Titan Comics of London is to publish a Blade Runner 2049 sequel comic, written by the movie’s screenwriter Michael Green alongside Mike Johnson. “Michael has great plans” for the series, Titan’s rep said…
I hope he does. Titan Comics continues their presentation to the assembled retailers.
Andrew from Titan talked about a “Total reinvigoration” of Doctor Who with the latest TV series. “It’s really going to make a massive impact. It’s great television.”
On VE Schwab’s Shades of Magic “she’s really into supporting it, and she’s really into writing it.”
Square Enix is heavily supporting Life is Strange comic “There’s a lot of social media presence for this.”
Tank Girl gets her anniversary with her first ongoing series….
And Titan publishes more Marvel Comics novels…
And DC ones too, with Court Of Owls for 2019.
With Game of Thrones and American Gods collectibles set to come out in time for the final seasons…
From the Diamond Retailer Breakfast meeting at New York Comic-Con courtesy of Bleeding Cool reporters Hugh Sheridan and Madeline Ricchiuto at the scene, reporting back to Rich Johnston in London. This is how we slide to the ground in a heap. To read more stories coming out of the meet, use this tag…
- The Daily LITG, 19th December 2018 – Fairytales In New York - December 19, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Solicitations for March 2019 Includes Invisible Kingdom, Hellboy: The Art of the Motion Picture and the Elfen Lied Omnibus - December 18, 2018
- Ibrahim Moustafa Joins Jeff Parker on James Bond: Origin - December 18, 2018
- Brian Ruckley to Reboot Transformers for IDW, Twice-Monthly in March 2019 - December 18, 2018
- The Roy/Neal War Continues On Bleeding Cool - December 18, 2018