Konami has just updated a bunch of information of their official Castlevania website ahead of the release of Castlevania Requiem later this month. The company added complete storylines for the collection coming out on October 26th, as well as a detailed history of every Castlevania game ever released. They may be brief, but at least they acknowledge Castlevania 64. Here’s the stories for the upcoming release, which we can’t wait to get our hands on.
Rondo of Blood
In the days of old, the people thrived on peace and prosperity. Indeed, fears of unrest were not among their thoughts…
But, ever-present, beneath the veneer of tranquility, evil lurks. Evil, which spurns prosperity and disdains peace.
Gather they did, those who wished to summon the powers of darkness and cleanse the decadence of the world. And, with smiling countenance, they anxiously awaited the coming of their era.
A hundred years had past, and he was resurrected. Able to become bat, wolf, or mist at will, he lived in the night. He drank the blood of young maidens and lived an eternal life. The lord of Castlevania, the god of evil, Count Dracula was reborn.
Symphony of the Night
It was Richter Belmont, the legendary vampire hunter, who succeeded in finally ending the menace of Count Dracula, Lord of the Vampires who had been brought back from the grave by the dark priest Shaft in the Rondo of Blood.
However, one night 4 years later, under the glare of a full moon, Richter mysteriously vanished.
With no idea where to begin her search, Maria Renard set out to look for him. It was then that fate intervened. Castlevania, the castle of Dracula, which is rumored to appear once every century, suddenly materialized from out of the mist as if to show her the way.
Meanwhile, powerful forces were struggling for the soul of a man named Alucard. The very same Alucard who had teamed up with Trevor Belmont to battle his immortal father, Count Vlad Tepes Dracula. Alucard, in order to purge the world of his own cursed blood line, had submerged his vampiric powers and entered into what was supposed to be an eternal slumber. But now, he is awake and aware of the evil once again at work in his homeland.
The time has once again come for the forces of Good and Evil to engage in their ancient battle. Dracula’s castle beckons you…
- Korean Ratings Board Leaks Details to New Game Castlevania Requiem
- A New Character Confirmed for Netflix's Castlevania by Adi Shankar
- Seis Manos: Netflix Orders Mexico-Based Anime from Castlevania's Powerhouse Animation, VIZ Media
- A New Castlevania Has Been Announced But it's a Japan Exclusive Mobile Game
- Castlevania Will Be Back On Netflix With Eight Episodes This Summer
- Konami Adds Some Other IP Assets Into Metal Gear Survive - October 21, 2018
- Valve Pushes the Artifact Beta Into November - October 21, 2018
- Konami Releases Details on the First Three Yu-Gi-Oh! Sets of 2019 - October 21, 2018
- Digital Extremes Reveal Next Warframe DLC Coming in November - October 20, 2018
- Bandai Namco Boasts Three Million Sales of Tekken 7 - October 20, 2018