Okay, so I didn’t read the comic. So I can’t tell if it’s obvious. But apparently, Curse Of Brimstone #7 by Justin Jordan and Eduardo Fansica published today by DC Comics was missing a story page.
If anyone bought the print copy, we could go through it page by page until we work out which was missing. Does that sound like fun?
DC Comics is going to publish a corrected print and will send out replacement copies of this issue to comic book retailers in the quantities equal to their original orders. DC asks retailers that they provide them at no charge to the customers who purchased the original version of the issue.
The replacement copies are scheduled to arrive in stores on October 31st.
CURSE OF BRIMSTONE #7 FOIL
(W) Justin Jordan (A/CA) Eduardo Pansica
Early-warning sign you’re about to get murdered: a mysterious, cursed ledger
directs you to a small, eerie town filled with an unusual amount of amputees who all take a keen interest in you. That’s what the cursed Joe and his sister Annie are up against when their ledger leads them to a town where strangers check in, but they don’t check out.
In Shops: Oct 03, 2018
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018