Okay, so I didn’t read the comic. So I can’t tell if it’s obvious. But apparently, Curse Of Brimstone #7 by Justin Jordan and Eduardo Fansica published today by DC Comics was missing a story page.
If anyone bought the print copy, we could go through it page by page until we work out which was missing. Does that sound like fun?
DC Comics is going to publish a corrected print and will send out replacement copies of this issue to comic book retailers in the quantities equal to their original orders. DC asks retailers that they provide them at no charge to the customers who purchased the original version of the issue.
The replacement copies are scheduled to arrive in stores on October 31st.
CURSE OF BRIMSTONE #7 FOIL
(W) Justin Jordan (A/CA) Eduardo Pansica
Early-warning sign you’re about to get murdered: a mysterious, cursed ledger
directs you to a small, eerie town filled with an unusual amount of amputees who all take a keen interest in you. That’s what the cursed Joe and his sister Annie are up against when their ledger leads them to a town where strangers check in, but they don’t check out.
In Shops: Oct 03, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 19th October 2019 – Happy Birthday Jim Starlin - October 19, 2018
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018