Firaxis Games have released the Tactical Legacy Pack for XCOM 2: War of the Chosen this week, and it comes with a few different options in gameplay. We have the full set of additions, along with an introduction trailer to it all from the developers. This is a hefty pack of maps, weapons, armor, gameplay options, and more that will get you a little extra fun out of the game. Enjoy!
NEW GAMEPLAY MODES:
- Legacy Ops – Command a squad of soldiers through a series of linked consecutive tactical missions:
- Central’s Archives – Central Officer Bradford, and other key members of XCOM, recount the pivotal operations that led to the rise of the resistance between the events of XCOM: Enemy Unknown and XCOM 2:
- Blast from the Past – After the fall of XCOM HQ, Central Officer Bradford begins his journey to build the resistance by returning to where it all began.
- It Came from the Sea – The broadcast of a fledgling radio DJ is reaching an audience he didn’t intend. It’s up to Central to save the DJ from an endless horde of hungry listeners.
- Avenger Assemble – Join Lily Shen as she works to retrofit the Avenger into a new home for the growing forces of a reinvigorated XCOM.
- The Lazarus Project – ADVENT is kidnapping key members of the resistance, and it’s up to Central to rescue some of XCOM’s most renowned operatives.
- Resistance Archives – Engage enemy forces in series of tactical missions increasing in difficulty.
- Skirmish Mode – Create and play your own custom XCOM tactical missions using the included editor that allows you to modify various settings (map, squad loadouts, objective, enemies, and more.)
- NEW MAPS: Engage in battle across 28 new maps including remastered maps and scenes from XCOM: Enemy Unknown and XCOM: Enemy Within. These new maps will be featured in Central’s Archives.
- NEW WEAPONS AND ARMOR: Equip your soldiers with reimagined versions of the conventional, laser, and plasma weapons, as well as Kevlar, Carapace, and Titan armor from XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Complete Central’s Archives to unlock these new additions for use in the main single player campaign.
- NEW CUSTOMIZATION AND PHOTOBOOTH OPTIONS: Customize your soldiers with new attitudes and helmets. Create new images in the Photobooth with additional backgrounds, colors, and character poses.
- NEW SOUNDTRACK OPTIONS: With the new Soundtrack Selector you can choose to play the XCOM 2: War of the Chosen campaign with the existing score, the score from XCOM: Enemy Unknown, or an all-new soundtrack inspired by the music from the original X-COM: UFO Defense.
- OFFLINE CHALLENGE MODE: Play through all 100+ War of the Chosen challenges as often as you want.
- XCOM 2 Collection is Coming to Xbox One and PS4 This Week
- XCOM 2 Is Coming To PlayStation 4 And Xbox One
- XCOM 2 Is Getting Pretty Wacky Cosmetic DLC Next Week
- XCOM 2 Devs Didn't Expect Performance Problems But Is Working On Fixes
- XCOM 2 Launch Trailer Preps You To Take The Fight To Our Alien Overlords
- Black Ops 4’s 1.10 Update Makes Major Changes to Blackout - December 18, 2018
- Fallout 76 Fans Are Calling Out Bethesta on Microtransaction Pricing - December 18, 2018
- Blizzard Celebrates the Holidays With a New Stop Motion Video - December 18, 2018
- “Anaconda” and “Lockhart” Are the Code Names for Xbox’s Next Consoles - December 18, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Shows Off New Character “V” in Latest Trailer - December 18, 2018