I think the furthest place from NYCC this week will be in London. Where I will be, watching you all – and Bleeding Cool writers among them – have tonnes of fun.
Including Matthew Rosenberg and Tyler Boss who will have ashcans of their new 2019 series from Image Comics, What’s the Furthest Place From Here, a spiritual sequel to the smash hit 4 Kids Walk Into a Bank.
Copies of the ashcan will be $15, limited to 200 numbered copies and available at Table A22 in Artists Alley, with Tyler Boss and Matthew Rosenberg.
So that’s $3000 earned in the first half hour. But it won’t be all profit, $5 of each book sold will go towards the Trevor Project.
Founded in 1998 by the creators of the Academy Award-winning short film TREVOR, The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ) young people under 25.
Here’s the ashcan’s cover…
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018
- Valiant Entertainment to Publish ‘The Forgotten Queen’ - October 22, 2018
- Geoff Weber Adds Depth to The Scientists by Thinking Inside the Box - October 22, 2018
- Unboxing the Beatles Yellow Submarine Graphic Novel Special Gift Set from Titan Comics With My Dad - October 22, 2018