If you’re like me and have been having issues farming alone in Stardew Valley on the Nintendo Switch, some good news is on the way! Today, the game’s creator Eric “ConcernedApe” Barone took to Twitter to update everyone on the progress of the multiplayer update for the Switch version, which as of right now is going through quality assurance testing. Which basically means they’re done making it and now it’s getting tested to see if the game will crash when it gets implemented.
The Stardew Valley multiplayer update for Nintendo Switch is now in QA. Will let you all know ASAP when more concrete info becomes available!
— ConcernedApe (@ConcernedApe) October 2, 2018
This is awesome news as I’ve got a lot of rocks on my farm and I need some cheap he- Friends! I need friends to help me. No word yet as to how long it will take or a projected date for it to appear in Stardew Valley, so in the meantime, Switch players will just have to spend their time doing everything else in the game.
- Chucklefish Announces a New Game in Eastward with a Trauker
- Chucklefish Announces a New Indie RPG in 'Pathway'
- 'Stardew Valley' Gets Approval For Nintendo Switch Release
- 'Stardew Valley' Devs Post Multiplayer Plans And Beta Test Info
- A Little Late To The Game, But I'm Here: Thoughts On Stardew Valley
- Nintendo Switch Pre-Orders Are Live for Several Final Fantasy Titles - October 13, 2018
- Koei Tecmo Releases a New Character Trailer for Warriors Orochi 4 - October 13, 2018
- Lucasfilm Orders Halt to Fan-Made Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - October 13, 2018
- Bethesda Softworks Reveal the Full Map for Fallout 76 - October 13, 2018
- Freelance Artist Shows Off Rejected Injustice 2 Concept Art - October 13, 2018