If you’re like me and have been having issues farming alone in Stardew Valley on the Nintendo Switch, some good news is on the way! Today, the game’s creator Eric “ConcernedApe” Barone took to Twitter to update everyone on the progress of the multiplayer update for the Switch version, which as of right now is going through quality assurance testing. Which basically means they’re done making it and now it’s getting tested to see if the game will crash when it gets implemented.
The Stardew Valley multiplayer update for Nintendo Switch is now in QA. Will let you all know ASAP when more concrete info becomes available!
— ConcernedApe (@ConcernedApe) October 2, 2018
This is awesome news as I’ve got a lot of rocks on my farm and I need some cheap he- Friends! I need friends to help me. No word yet as to how long it will take or a projected date for it to appear in Stardew Valley, so in the meantime, Switch players will just have to spend their time doing everything else in the game.
- ConcernedApe to Focus More on Stardew Valley for a While
- Stardew Valley Developer ConcernedApe Will Start Self-Publishing
- Chucklefish Announces a New Game in Eastward with a Trauker
- Chucklefish Announces a New Indie RPG in 'Pathway'
- 'Stardew Valley' Gets Approval For Nintendo Switch Release
- 'Stardew Valley' Devs Post Multiplayer Plans And Beta Test Info
- A Little Late To The Game, But I'm Here: Thoughts On Stardew Valley
- Did Ubisoft Fire an Employee Over PewDiePie Comments? - December 17, 2018
- Ninja Wants Epic Games to Go After Fortnite Stream Snipers - December 17, 2018
- YouTube Channel “Super Best Friends” Ending After Internal Issues - December 16, 2018
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Welcomes a New Fighter with Kage - December 16, 2018
- Electronic Arts Releases a New Anthem Trailer With a Hint of Story - December 16, 2018