For those who are looking forward to trying out Hitman 2 but have absolutely no idea where to start, WBIE and IO Interactive have you covered.
Today, we got a brand new trailer for the game showing off all the “tools of the trade” as they slowly teach you how to Hitman in all the most awesome ways possible.
Enjoy the new trailer below as we slowly make our way to the November 13th release date.
- Hitman 2 Receives a Launch Trailer Prior to Next Week's Launch
- Hitman 2 Receives a New "Untouchable" Trailer This Week
- Sean Bean is Announced as the First Hitman 2 Elusive Target
- Hitman 2 Takes You To Columbia in the Latest Hammer-Throwing Trailer
- New Hitman 2 Video Shows How to Think Like An Assassin
- Hitman 2 Will Receive Updated Versions of Every Map from the First Game as DLC
- Hitman 2 Gets New Trailer Showing How to Change the World Around You
- I Almost Sniped Someone Wearing a Flamingo Outfit in Hitman 2
- Hitman 2 Officially Announced by WBIE and IO Interactive
- Treyarch Reveals Details to Black Ops 4 Next DLC Absolute Zero - December 9, 2018
- Red Dead Online Bug Accidentally Reveals Two New Gun Modes - December 9, 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Red vs. Blue: The Shisno Paradox Bundle - December 9, 2018
- Review: Dungeons & Dragons – Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage - December 8, 2018
- SEGA Announces Project Judge Coming to the West as Judgment - December 8, 2018