For those who are looking forward to trying out Hitman 2 but have absolutely no idea where to start, WBIE and IO Interactive have you covered.
Today, we got a brand new trailer for the game showing off all the “tools of the trade” as they slowly teach you how to Hitman in all the most awesome ways possible.
Enjoy the new trailer below as we slowly make our way to the November 13th release date.
- Hitman 2 Takes You To Columbia in the Latest Hammer-Throwing Trailer
- New Hitman 2 Video Shows How to Think Like An Assassin
- Hitman 2 Will Receive Updated Versions of Every Map from the First Game as DLC
- Hitman 2 Gets New Trailer Showing How to Change the World Around You
- I Almost Sniped Someone Wearing a Flamingo Outfit in Hitman 2
- Hitman 2 Officially Announced by WBIE and IO Interactive
- Nintendo Switch Pre-Orders Are Live for Several Final Fantasy Titles - October 13, 2018
- Koei Tecmo Releases a New Character Trailer for Warriors Orochi 4 - October 13, 2018
- Lucasfilm Orders Halt to Fan-Made Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - October 13, 2018
- Bethesda Softworks Reveal the Full Map for Fallout 76 - October 13, 2018
- Freelance Artist Shows Off Rejected Injustice 2 Concept Art - October 13, 2018