We ran the story first this morning but a big thank you to one generous benefactor who sent us a better-looking copy of the cover. Which appears to show the return of Nate Grey to the Marvel Universe and the X-books.
Unless it’s Scott Summers.
Unless it’s Cable.
Unless it’s Leonardo Da Vinci.
Unless it’s Nick Fury.
Unless it’s The Terminator.
Anyway, here is it in all its glory. From the back of tomorrow’ Marvel Universe Free Preview thing which most comic stores will have received a bundle of…
- New Jersey School Board Votes to Keep Alison Bechdel’s Fun Home on the Curriculum - October 13, 2018
- Big Books From Marvel in 2019 – Omnibus, Masterworks and Epic Lines - October 13, 2018
- Marvel Comics to Bring Back Starforce Ahead of Captain Marvel Film - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Brendan Deenan and Cale Atkinson’s Night Night Groot - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Oversized Behold… Galactus Hardcover in May - October 13, 2018