It appears Valve is now taking an active role in purging troll-like games from Steam’s library, as they’ve removed several from the system today. According to their own system reports, as well as a report that was done by PC Gamer, 179 titles were removed from the library with such wonderful titles as LOGAN vs KSI, PUTIN, BOOBS and TRUMP, Mariko: Hot Nightlife, and Home Alone Girlfriend. Most of these are crappy flash-based titles that are there for either dumb fun, harassment, or to be political crap. The effort to purge the content comes from a September blog post the company made declaring that they were basically going to start clearing out content that fell under what they would consider “trolling” criteria. Considering the content currently being removed… we really have no problems losing some of these.
- Valve is Putting an End to Steam Link Hardware
- Valve Rewarded $20k to Someone Who Found a Particular Bug
- Macaulay Culkin Visits the Angry Video Game Nerd for Christmas - December 16, 2018
- Epic Games Stops Leaker After Threatening Legal Action - December 16, 2018
- Microsoft Tracked Down Internal Leakers With Serial Number Embedding - December 16, 2018
- Review: Razer’s Blackwidow Elite Gaming Keyboard - December 15, 2018
- Cygames Announces Granblue Fantasy Versus for PS4 in 2019 - December 15, 2018