It appears Valve is now taking an active role in purging troll-like games from Steam’s library, as they’ve removed several from the system today. According to their own system reports, as well as a report that was done by PC Gamer, 179 titles were removed from the library with such wonderful titles as LOGAN vs KSI, PUTIN, BOOBS and TRUMP, Mariko: Hot Nightlife, and Home Alone Girlfriend. Most of these are crappy flash-based titles that are there for either dumb fun, harassment, or to be political crap. The effort to purge the content comes from a September blog post the company made declaring that they were basically going to start clearing out content that fell under what they would consider “trolling” criteria. Considering the content currently being removed… we really have no problems losing some of these.
- The Enclave Faction Returns in Fallout 76 - October 22, 2018
- Jade Raymond, Founder of EA Motive, Has Left the Company - October 22, 2018
- Intellivision Releases a New Trailer for the Amico Console - October 22, 2018
- God Of War Director Cory Barlog Will Give PAX South 2019 Keynote - October 22, 2018
- Epic Games Teases Fortnite Halloween Event With Fortnitemares - October 22, 2018