Ever since Avengers and X-Men AXIS, we’ve seen a kinder, gentler Sabretooth. And though Sabretooth has done his best to keep the new Weapon X-Force team he’s been leading motivated more by profits than morals, he just can’t seem to help himself growing as a person. And sure, his leadership has thus far caused his team to be imprisoned by cyborg William Stryker… but at least Sabretooth is big enough to apologize for it.
Yes, you heard that right. In the following preview for Weapon X #24, Sabretooth offers an apology to Monet for rescuing her from a cult only to get her into an even bigger mess. Monet is as taken aback by it as we are!
Check out the preview below, and pick up Weapon X #24 in stores on Wednesday.
Weapon X #24
(W) Greg Pak, Fred Van Lente (A) Luca Pizzari (CA) Rahzzah
A SHALLOW GRAVE FOR WEAPON X-FORCE!
• The head of the satanic cult raising hell for mutants is revealed! Just in time to give Sabretooth and his crew their last rites…
In Shops: Oct 03, 2018
- Jean Grey Gets Weird With Nightcrawler in X-Men Red #9 Preview - October 19, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018