More from our Halloween trip to Disneyland, this time taking a look at the offerings in Disney’s California Adventure side of the Anaheim park, and the seasonal offerings at the newly re-opened Pixar Pier.
The area that was previously used for the Lunar New Year event that we told you all about back in February was revamped to be themed as Oscar winning animated feature film Coco, complete with fragrant chrysanthemums and Deo de los Muertos decorations.
As with the Lunar New Year Celebration, the menu at the Paradise Garden Grill also got a face lift, and it was absolutely delicious.
There were even Micheladas, guys. Other seasonal adult beverage offerings included a pomegranate margarita (which of course we had), and a seasonal Ace cider which JUST HAPPENED TO BE the pumpkin, >this< writer’s personal favorite. Everything we had was 5 out of 5, and we would most definatley order this fare again were we to stay in the DCA side for lunch.
- More From Halloween at Disneyland: Trick or Treating and More
- Halloween at Disneyland: 2018's Tricks and Treats
- 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' 25th Anniversary Blu-ray Details Revealed
- Disney's 2018 Halloween: Return of Oogie Boogie Popcorn Bucket and More
- Nerd Food: Eating Around Disneyland During February, Part 1
- Nerd Food: Disneyland's Lunar New Year Menu
- Disneyland: Why You Should Visit in February, Lunar New Year, and Villains Day in the Park
- Peter Dinklage Talks Post-Game of Thrones Life, and Tyrion’s Final Day - October 15, 2018
- Dracula Series Coming to BBC, Netflix from Sherlock Team - October 15, 2018
- Meet Alfred for Gotham Spinoff Series, Pennyworth - October 15, 2018
- The Russo Brothers Say Avengers 4 has Wrapped Filming - October 15, 2018
- Milla Jovovich Posts ‘Monster Hunter’ Movie Update - October 14, 2018