Leading up to the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Activision and Treyarch have decided to launch a new social media campaign with #CODNation. If you follow the hashtag, you can see content created by fans and even celebs, as you can see from the photos here of Post Malone and Von Miller as they joined in the mix. Here’s a few more details about the campaign, but really, it’s all just for fun and love of the series, not much else to it.
#CODNation shines the spotlight on fans who play, post and share their experiences around the world. The video series, which draws from content creators, streamers, celebrities and fans who play Call of Duty, will continue to roll out with more films in the lead-up to the launch of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on October 12th.
Activision partnered with 72andSunny Los Angeles for the campaign, and also collaborated with Hecho Studios to make a content studio for Call of Duty creators from around the globe to craft videos for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, all of which were authentic to their individual channels and creative tone of voice.
- Black Ops 4 Players Are Already Begging For a Change to Emotes
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Examines Multiplayer in New Video
- Treyarch Debut a New Level for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Called Morocco
- Treyarch Start Their Final Promotional Push for Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Sony Releases Details of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Post-Launch on PS4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Receives a Music Video for Zombies
- Dr. DisRespect Weighs in on PUBG and Blackout Comparisons
- Call of Duty World League Announces Plans for the Black Ops 4 Season
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Could Have 100 Players as Capacity Increased to End Beta
- Konami Will Add Data Pack 2.0 to PES 2019 Next Week - October 18, 2018
- Check Out the Animals Trailer for Farming Simulator 19 - October 18, 2018
- Daybreak Games Announces All Their Halloween Events in Their Titles - October 18, 2018
- Super Mario Odyssey is Getting a Zombie Mario Costume - October 18, 2018
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season Chapter 3 Aiming for 2018 - October 18, 2018