It appears Bungie has filed a trademark for a brand new IP that’s simply being called “Matter”, which we’re sure no one will speculate about at all. The folks at ResetEra managed to find the listing for the trademark, strangely enough with the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) along with a logo for the property which we’re assuming may be temporary.
Bungie has yet to send out any official commentary to outlets that have hit them up, but it is the weekend, and the trademark is still in the approval process. So don’t expect to hear any grand details in the near future. For now, it’s up to the internet to speculate what the hell it could actually be. So… have at it.
- Edge Transit's Drop Rate is Getting a Nerf in Destiny 2
- Destiny 2's Ace of Spades Quest Now Much Easier Thanks To Hotfix
- Destiny 2: Forsaken's First Iron Banner Event Starts Next Week
- Destiny 2: Forsaken's Upcoming Raid Gets a New Trailer
- Destiny 2: Forsaken Shows Off New Supers and Abilities
- MediEvil is Supposed to Get An Update Sometime in the Next Few Weeks - October 21, 2018
- Tekken 7: Fated Retribution – Round 2 Will Hit Japan in February - October 21, 2018
- Ubisoft Shutting Down Online Services for a Few Old Titles - October 21, 2018
- Horses Will Permanently Die in Red Dead Redemption 2 - October 21, 2018
- Agony Unrated is Back On and Coming This Halloween - October 21, 2018