Nintendo has released a brand new trailer for Super Mario Party, this time showing off the functions of the joy-cons while playing the game. Earlier this week we reported on how some people were talking about the mechanics of the joy-con system in the game, and how apparently you can only use them and how their functionality works. It appears Nintendo heard the criticism and decided to release a new trailer showing off some of the games and the activities you’ll be doing that use the motion sensors.
Right out of the gate, you see a family playing Super Mario Party and twisting the joy-con around to pedal a small bike. They also show off how you can connect to Nintendo Switch consoles together to form a bigger game board or add to minigames if the two consoles are linked. While we’re sure this doesn’t show off everything you can do, it’s a nice way for the company to essentially do damage control in the public eye and prove the game isn’t as hard as some people are making it out to be. We’ll know for sure next week as the game is set to be released on October 5th.
- The Controls for Super Mario Party Controls Are Apparently Wonky and Limited
- Nintendo Releases Full Details of Online Service After Launch
- Nintendo Releases More Details on Super Mario Party and the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Bundle
- Nintendo Announces PAX West 2018 Lineup and Nindies Showcase Video
- Walmart is Getting an Exclusive Mario Tennis Aces Switch Bundle
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Getting Special Endowment “Salute Pack” - October 22, 2018
- Oculus Co-Founder Brendan Iribe Departs After Project Cancellation - October 22, 2018
- Players Are Slamming Shadow of the Tomb Raider After Sudden Sale - October 22, 2018
- Nintendo Switch to get Mercenaries Wings: The False Phoenix - October 22, 2018
- Blizzard is Giving Away Diablo III Switch Bundles in a Treasure Hunt - October 22, 2018