As we head into the fourth season finale of AMC‘s Fear the Walking Dead, lines have been drawn and the sides are pretty clear. Morgan (Lennie James) – now reunited with June (Jenna Elfman), Wendell (Daryl Mitchell), Sarah (Mo Collins), Alicia (Alycia Debnam-Carey), Luciana (Alycia Debnam-Carey), Dorie (Garret Dillahunt), Victor (Colman Domingo), and Charlie (Alexa Nisenson) – is close to keeping his promise to get the survivors back to The Walking Dead‘s Alexandria-Hilltop community.
Only problem? Opposing him is “filthy woman” Martha (Tonya Pinkins) and her “mission” to make Morgan “stronger” by ridding him of his “weakness” of needing to help others – a mission she’s willing to accomplish by any means necessary. In the following preview and teaser for season finale ‘…I Lose Myself,’ Martha “reassures” Morgan that she’s not quite done with him yet – and that her final plan involves an undead Jim (Aaron Stanford) and an on-the-run Al (Maggie Grace):
Fear the Walking Dead s04e16 ‘…I Lose Myself’: Morgan struggles to find the strength to help friends in dire need before it’s too late.
Before the season finale, check out Bleeding Cool‘s review of Fear the Walking Dead s04e15 ‘I Lose People…’:
The first half of season four began with one figure huddled around a campfire, and ended with nine. Characters who started their journeys in isolation collided with each other in unexpected ways and found themselves in one of the last places they ever expected to be…together. In the back half of the season they will explore who they are now – as individuals and as part of the greater group – and how they will forge ahead. They will find themselves pitted against new adversaries – human, walker, and even nature itself. Theirs will be a journey wrought with danger, love, heartbreak, loss, and ultimately, hope.
Produced by AMC Studios, Fear the Walking Dead is executive produced by Scott M. Gimple, showrunners Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg, as well as Robert Kirkman, David Alpert, Gale Anne Hurd, and Greg Nicotero. The series stars Lennie James, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo, Danay Garcia, Garret Dillahunt, Maggie Grace, Jenna Elfman, Alexa Nisenson, Mo Collins, Daryl Mitchell, Aaron Stanford, Tonya Pinkins, and Stephen Henderson.
- The Walking Dead Season 9, Episode 3 ‘Warning Signs’ (Bring Out Your Dead! Live Blog) - October 21, 2018
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina: Cast, Creative Talk Feminism, Identity; Tease Crossover with “Witchy Shows” - October 21, 2018
- American Horror Story: Apocalypse Season 8, Episode 7 ‘Traitor’: Cordelia Recruits More Magic - October 21, 2018
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 13, Episode 8 ‘Charlie’s Home Alone’: Charlie Channels His Inner “Culkin” (PREVIEW) - October 21, 2018
- Heathers Season 1: Your Guide to Paramount Network’s 5-Night “Binge Event” - October 19, 2018