Asgardians Of The Galaxy #2 is meant to be a crossover with Infinity Wars. In which the adult Loki is intimately involved. But Asgardians Of The Galaxy features the Kid Loki who was previously transformed into the adult Loki. How is that possible? Well, with all the time travelling that the Kid Loki claims for himself, it’s not hard to figure out, even as Kid Loki defines himself as a shade of Loki – and one he is rather disparaging about.
But if one crossover wasn’t enough, this preview of Asgardians Of The Galaxy #2 clearly states that it’s all in the lead up to the upcoming Thor crossover event War Of The Realms. And the Macguffin for this series, while imperative to keep out of the hands of the Infinity Wars players, will be most definitely needed for what is to come…
Here’s the preview. As Nebula decided that the Prime Directive is for pussies. Out this coming Wednesday…
ASGARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #2
(W) Cullen Bunn (A) Matteo Lolli (CA) Dale Keown
ALL DEAD GODS GO TO WAR!
Angela’s ragtag team of Asgardians are hot on Nebula’s trail – but she’s left a grisly gift behind. With the power of the Naglfar Armada at her cybernetic fingertips, Nebula is unleashing hordes of undead gods to ravage the galaxy. And its only defenders are a slightly traitorous Executioner, a half-mortal Valkyrie, a lost Asgardian huntress, a hammer-wielding teenager, a suit of ancient armor and a frog. And if the rest of the team finds out who’s behind the Destroyer’s faceplate, things will go from bad to Ragnarok. Guest-starring Gladiator and the Imperial Guard! Rated T+In Shops: Oct 03, 2018 SRP: $3.99
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018