A couple weeks ago, Ubisoft acquired Blue Mammoth Games and in the process, ended up having a new fighting game in their library with Brawlhalla. The free-to-play game apparently had a few things in the works during the process and now, very unexpectedly, we’re getting to see Shovel Knight in the game. The game’s website made a quick blog post about it but gave no details as to when they were coming. Regardless, it’s cool to see these characters come to the series!
We are thrilled to reveal that not only Shovel Knight but some of his compatriots will be coming to Brawlhalla! In addition to Shovel Knight we’ll be adding King Knight, Black Knight, Plague Knight and Specter Knight. For the first time ever, these skins will come with unique select animations and signature effects! Keep an eye out for more information as we get closer to the release!
- Vivendi Will Finally Sell Off All Their Shares of Ubisoft
- For Shovelry! We Review the Shovel Knight Plush Toy
- Shovel Knight Showdown Revealed as Last Chapter to Treasure Trove
- Ubisoft Announces E3 Press Conference for June 11th
- Ubisoft Adding Studios in Mumbai and Odesa to Work on AAA Franchises
- Ubisoft Picks Up Smash Brothers Like Fighting Game Brawlhalla
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018
- Sean Bean is Announced as the First Hitman 2 Elusive Target - October 17, 2018
- SNK 40th Anniversary Edition Announced First Batch of DLC Content - October 17, 2018
- Ludenso Reveal New AR Headset Called MagiMask - October 17, 2018