Good news, Southern Sassenachs- Outlander season 4 will have a big premiere ahead of it’s return to STARZ during the SCAD Savannah Film Festival this October.
Outlander season 4 premiere episode will screen on October 28th during the SCAD Savannah Film Festival, and attendees will be treated to a post-premiere Q & A with the cast and creators. (It’ll also be streamed live on the Outlander facebook page, so if you can’t get into the screening, you can at least watch the Q & A.)
There will also be a costume showcase in Savannah, housing almost 20 costumes from the upcoming fourth season at the SCAD Museum of Art from designer Terry Dresbach. This also marks the first-ever costume exhibit at the Museum and Film Festival.
Outlander returns for season 4 on STARZ on November 4th, and will have a presence at New York Comic-Con (NYCC) next week.
- Outlander Shares New Season 4 Images of Claire, Jamie, and More
- New Outlander Season 4 Trailer Shows More Sassenach Goodness
- Ronald D. Moore's Full-Page 'Outlander' Ad to Thank Terry Dresbach
- STARZ Releases New 'Outlander' Season 4 Key Art
- 'Outlander' Announces Details, Guests for NYCC Panel
- What Does Ron D. Moore Think About 'Star Trek' Fatigue?
- Check Out the New International Aquaman “Fish Boy” Trailer - October 16, 2018
- Jonah Hill Interviews His Favorite Actress, Edie Falco - October 16, 2018
- 5 Images from BBC One’s ‘Les Misèrables’ Adaptation - October 16, 2018
- 2019’s ‘The Simpsons’ Treehouse of Horror XXX will be Episode 666 - October 16, 2018
- Eminem Performs Title ‘Venom’ Track at Empire State Building - October 16, 2018