It appears Nintendo is in the process of slowly winding down updates for Splatoon 2, starting with the 4.1 update that will add the game’s last stage. The company sent out a few different tweets across a few of their Twitter accounts, showing off the last new stage coming in October, as well as a new awesome looking weapon called the Booyah Bomb.
A new Special Weapon called the Booyah Bomb is coming to #Splatoon2. Once activated, charge it up faster by signaling “Booyah!” Teammates can also get a small bonus to their special meter with “Booyah!” rally cries of their own! Unleash it once it’s charged for a big inksplosion! pic.twitter.com/3aQRJYcwzk
— Nintendo Versus (@NintendoVS) September 27, 2018
This is Skipper Pavilion. It’ll be the last new stage to be added to #Splatoon2 when it arrives in October.
Some Inklings believe that visiting this mystical place can help win Turf Wars… pic.twitter.com/iYwCFNBL9t
— Nintendo of Europe (@NintendoEurope) September 26, 2018
It shouldn’t surprise anyone that Nintendo is going to slowly ease off on the updates and move onto other projects. We’re sure there will be more stuff on the way throughout 2018, but those of you looking for drastic additions to Splatoon 2 may be seeing the last few implemented next month.
- Nintendo Clears Cloud Save Confusion with Six-Month Recovery Period
- Splatoon 2 Launches Their FIrst Splatfest After the Online Changes
- Nintendo Details the Updates to Splatoon 2 and Mario Tennis Aces
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is Getting a Splatoon 2 Event
- The Next Splatoon 2 Splatfest Will Revolve Around Utensils
- Dataminers Figure Out the Next Splatoon 2 European Splatfest
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases Two New Patches for Marvel’s Spider-Man - October 19, 2018
- Pac-Man Will Appear On Cans of Red Bull Because… Nostalgia? - October 19, 2018
- Check Out the Launch Trailer for Dark Souls: Remastered on Switch - October 19, 2018
- Dead By Daylight Launches “The Hallowed Blight” Halloween Event - October 19, 2018