It appears Hideo Kojima is going to start letting a little bit more information out of the bag with Death Stranding, starting with character reveals. Today, Kojima posted a brand new image on Twitter showing off some of the characters we’ve seen so far in a much more comic book form, teasing that new characters are on the horizon.
Main characters of DEATH STRANDING revealed at TGS last week. Yoji made this drawing for TGS based on the setting, the design, the gimmick, the outfit, and the casting as of today (minor change might be considered in future) BTW, there’s a few more main character will appear. pic.twitter.com/XV5hA2jv5U
— HIDEO_KOJIMA (@HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN) September 28, 2018
That’s good news for Death Stranding in our opinion, as the game basically has a bunch of information and nothing to really go on beyond some crazy stuff happening at different points in the game. With any luck, getting proper characters will actually give us some idea of what they have in mind for the story. That is, if there is a cohesive story. We just don’t know what’s up with this game yet enough to make a solid guess. We’ll see if that changes in the weeks to come.
- Troy Baker Debuts as Latest Character in New Death Stranding Trailer
- Surprise... Death Stranding Will Not Be Playable at Tokyo Game Show
- Conan O'Brien is Planning Something with Hideo Kojima in Japan
- Death Stranding Getting Presentation Later This Month at Tokyo Games Show
- Death Stranding E3 Trailer Shows Off Our First Glimpse of Gameplay
- MediEvil is Supposed to Get An Update Sometime in the Next Few Weeks - October 21, 2018
- Tekken 7: Fated Retribution – Round 2 Will Hit Japan in February - October 21, 2018
- Ubisoft Shutting Down Online Services for a Few Old Titles - October 21, 2018
- Horses Will Permanently Die in Red Dead Redemption 2 - October 21, 2018
- Agony Unrated is Back On and Coming This Halloween - October 21, 2018