Yesterday, Epic Games released a few new trailers and details about the upcoming Season 6 for Fortnite, both awesome and shrouded in mystery. Let’s get to the basics. The Battle pass now has over 100 new rewards for 950 V-Bucks, you now have pets in the game that are both cuddly and weird that sit in your backpack, there is a new consumable floating around the map in the form of cubes, the map now has floating islands, growing crops, and other spooky additions. Plus a new enemy in Save The World mode. We have the additions for items in weapons in battle royale below, along with the trailers. You can read the full list of Fortnite additions here.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Shadow Stones
- Consumable typically found around corrupted areas of the map.
- Using a Shadow Stone will apply ‘Shadow Form’ for a brief period.
- While in Shadow Form:
- Unable to use weapons.
- Become invisible to enemies when stationary.
- You become more visible and leave behind a Shadow Trail when moving.
- Gain increased movement speed, jump height and fall damage immunity.
- Gain a new ability, Phase, can be activated by pressing the Primary Fire button.
- Phase: Propels you in the direction you are facing, and allows you to pass through objects.
- The effect lasts 45 seconds but can be exited early by holding down Alt Fire button (aim down sights).
- Vaulted Impulse Grenade, Suppressed Submachine Gun, Light Machine Gun, Bouncer, and Remote Explosives.
- All of the weapons/items added to the Vault in patch v6.0 will currently remain available in Playgrounds.
- Added momentum functionality to Grapplers. When hitting a moving object (vehicle, player), its momentum will be added to your launch force.
- This only happens when the momentum would be a net gain, you cannot lose momentum.
- Grappler charges reduced from 15 to 10.
- Double Barrel damage reduced from 143/150 to 114/120.
- Reduced Dual Pistol floor loot drop chance from 1.49% to 0.88%.
- Players will no longer be launched with greater force than intended when using the Grappler in a vehicle.
- Using a Grappler while using a Launchpad will no longer cause inventory functionality issues.
- The top half of a players model will no longer clip through walls when using the Grappler while crouched.
- Fixed a visual issue that could cause the plunger to be visible on the Grappler while the projectile is active.
- Players are no longer prevented from changing equipment when firing the Grappler while switching weapons.
- Adjusted the timing of the Heavy Sniper reload animation to match more closely to when the bullet is reloaded.
- Reduced the amount of force applied when shooting a vehicle with a Shotgun.
- Epic Games Removes the Fortnite Shadow Stones for a Second Time
- Fortnite Will Finally Allow Account Merging in November
- PlayStation Will Finally Do Crossplay and Will Start With Fortnite
- Fortnite Gears Up for Season 6 and the Impending Fall Skirmish
- Epic Games Adds the 5.41 Update to Fortnite With Some Fun Surprises
- Nintendo Switch: Fortnite – Double Helix Bundle Coming in October
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Receives Second DLC Today - December 18, 2018
- Black Ops 4’s 1.10 Update Makes Major Changes to Blackout - December 18, 2018
- Fallout 76 Fans Are Calling Out Bethesta on Microtransaction Pricing - December 18, 2018
- Blizzard Celebrates the Holidays With a New Stop Motion Video - December 18, 2018
- “Anaconda” and “Lockhart” Are the Code Names for Xbox’s Next Consoles - December 18, 2018