Eaglemoss will have a few of their die-cast Battlestar Galactica ships available for sale at their booth at NYCC next week. Four ships in all will be available at special convention pricing, so if you have had your eye on them now is the time to pick these up. The Viper Mark II, Cylon Raider, Viper Mark 1, and Galactica will be available. Each day of the convention they will be giving away a ‘Bundle of Joy’ as well, collecting various ships from their Star Trek, Batman, and other lines. Check out pics and details below!
Eaglemoss Hero Collector Brings the Best of Battlestar Galactica to NYCC ’18
Die-Cast Vipers, Cruisers and the Galactica Herself Pull into Port at Booth #1520
Fleeing the Cylon tyranny, Eaglemoss Hero Collector escapes to Booth #1520 at the New York Comic Con with new ships from both the classic 1978 and renowned 2004 Battlestar Galactica TV series. Developed in collaboration with members of the modern Galactica VFX team, each ship in the Battlestar Galactica: The Official Ships Collection measures between 8 and 11 inches long, is crafted from die-cast metal and high-quality ABS materials, and comes with a 16-page magazine that profiles the ship and features interviews with the show’s creators including Ronald D. Moore.
Officially authorized by Universal Studios Consumer Products Group, all four ships in the series released to date will be on display and available at special convention pricing, including:
- Viper Mark II – measuring 10.6 inches in length, this versatile fighter appeared in almost every episode of the critically acclaimed 2004 Battlestar Galactica television series and features the Starbuck callsign and tail number, along with authentic wear-and-tear effects
- Cylon Raider – at 9.8 inches in length, this is the primary attack fighter used by the Cylons as seen in the 2004 series
- Galactica – the modern version of the Colonial super battleship that survived the Cylon assault on the twelve colonies, becoming protector and provider for humanity’s only survivors. Realized at 10.5 inches in length, no other ship has more heart and soul than this battle-worn behemoth
- Viper Mark I (convention debut) – this is it! – the original Colonial fighter jet introduced in the original Battlestar Galactica series from 1978!
Hero Collector also invites all attendees to stop by Booth #1520 every day for the chance to win one of more than ## daily “Bundles of Joy.” Day 1 will award the Star Trek Discovery Bundle, featuring 5 ships from the Star Trek: Discovery Official Starships Collection. Day 2 will award the Battlestar Galactica Bundle, featuring all 4 ships in the collection released to date. Day 3 spotlights the Batman Universe Busts Bundle, including 12 busts from the collection. And on Day 4, the Star Trek Starships XL Bundle, with 5 ships from the collection, will be awarded.
- Escape Room Asks You to Find a Way Out in New Trailer - October 19, 2018
- Kidrobot LA Comic Con Exclusives Include Spongebob, Astra and Orbit, and More - October 19, 2018
- Evil Dead 2 Comes to 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray in December - October 19, 2018
- Let’s Take a Look at NECA’s Captain Blake Figure From The Fog - October 19, 2018
- Check Out Some Halloween Poster Concept Art by Bill Sienkiewicz - October 19, 2018