Finally fulfilling the wishes of fans who have been begging for more of James Cameron’s Avatar in comic book form, Dark Horse has announced they will publish an Avatar comic in January 2019. From the creative team of writer Sherri L. Smith, artist Jan Duursema, inker Dan Parsons, and colorist Wes Dzioba, Avatar: Tsu’tey’s Path was revealed in a CBR EX-X-XCLUSIVE. The comic is set during the events of the hit 2009 film.
Are you happy now people? Someone must have wanted this, right?
Avatar: Tsu’tey’s Path #1 hits stores on January 16, 2019. Here’s a small taste, a cover by Doug Wheatley.
- Barnes & Noble Gets a Retailer-Exclusive Edition of Mister Miracle - December 10, 2018
- Cyclops Goes Old School in #XMenMonday Sneak Peeks - December 10, 2018
- Another Year of Rick and Morty Presents One-Shots on the Way from Oni Press - December 10, 2018
- Best-Selling Author Gaby Dunn Makes Comics Debut with Claire Roe in Bury the Lede OGN - December 10, 2018
- Greg Goldstein Out at IDW as Chris Ryall Returns as President, Publisher, and CCO - December 10, 2018