Finally fulfilling the wishes of fans who have been begging for more of James Cameron’s Avatar in comic book form, Dark Horse has announced they will publish an Avatar comic in January 2019. From the creative team of writer Sherri L. Smith, artist Jan Duursema, inker Dan Parsons, and colorist Wes Dzioba, Avatar: Tsu’tey’s Path was revealed in a CBR EX-X-XCLUSIVE. The comic is set during the events of the hit 2009 film.
Are you happy now people? Someone must have wanted this, right?
Avatar: Tsu’tey’s Path #1 hits stores on January 16, 2019. Here’s a small taste, a cover by Doug Wheatley.
- Marvel’s Jordan White Spoils the Last Panel of Uncanny X-Men #1 for #XMenMonday - October 22, 2018
- Power Rangers: Beyond the Grid Goes Beyond Its 1st Print Run, Goes Back for More - October 22, 2018
- Marvel Unveils More X-citing Uncanny X-Men Variants by Liefeld, Campbell, Pacheco, Crain, and Land - October 22, 2018
- Lois Lane Accused of Canoodling Lex Luthor in Action Comics #1004 Preview - October 22, 2018
- Oni Press Plans Super Fun Sexy Times with Ghost Hog, Dream Daddy, and More Next Summer - October 22, 2018