20th Century Fox decided that everyone had waited long enough and finally decided to let the public see some of the next X-Men movie set to drop early next year. Dark Phoenix, which was originally set to release this year, was pushed back to February for reasons that Fox isn’t sharing. Now that we got our first look at the movie IGN has two new images to show off. The first shows Jessica Chastain whose character is not called Smith as originally thought.
The second image gives us a first look at two new faces that are joining the cast. They are Andrew Stehlin as the mutant Red Loctus and Kota Eberhardt as the mutant Selene.
Now that X-Men are going back to Disney and Marvel this could be the last time we see these versions of these characters. Did the trailer or do these images make you think these characters are going to get a decent send off?
Summary: Jean Grey begins to develop incredible powers that corrupt and turn it into a Dark Phoenix. Now the X-Men will have to decide if the life of a team member is worth more than all the people living in the world.
Dark Phoenix, directed by Simon Kinberg, stars James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Sophie Turner, Jennifer Lawrence, and Nicholas Hoult. It will be released on February 14th, 2019.
- Aquaman Director James Wan Was Given the Opportunity to Direct The Flash - December 16, 2018
- Amy Adams Clarifies That She Isn’t Officially out of the DC Universe - December 16, 2018
- From Spider-Ham to Sinister Six Sony Isn’t Ruling Anything out for Future Movies - December 14, 2018
- First Details for the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Sequel and Spin-Off are Confirmed - December 14, 2018
- Jason Momoa Comments on Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck Reportedly Leaving the DC Universe - December 13, 2018