Did I miss this promotion? I know that Martian Manhunter had been declared the chair of the new Justice League in previous issues…
Wonder Woman, deputy chair/chairman/chairwoman/chairperson of the Justice League. But just in case anyone thinks she may have been demoted from a more senior position of power than she may deserve, the Upside Down Man discovers something about her that she seems not to have known herself. And it comes down to the mystical metal in her tiara and that recent Metal event…
You know, Upside Down Man with the power of a god, it is always useful to know how to tun something off before you turn it on.
And suddenly Wonder Woman is on another scale of power… has the balance of the Justice League been tipped further?
JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK #3
(W) James TynionIV (A/CA) Alvaro Eduardo Martinez Bueno, Raul Fernandez
Wonder Woman! Swamp Thing! Zatanna! Man-Bat! Um…Detective Chimp! The JL Dark team may not be strong or deep enough to stop the omnipotent Upside-Down Man from taking over our entire plane of existence. UDM takes the JLD apart one by one, but Wonder Woman might have enough mojo to keep everyone alive. Turns out Diana had a power not even she knew about that bursts to the surface, but will it be enough to turn the Upside-Down Man on his head, or is it just a lot of mystical mumbo jumbo?In Shops: Sep 26, 2018
- What is This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About Anyway? – Part Two - October 16, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 16th October 2018 – The Colbert Retort - October 16, 2018
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018