Did I miss this promotion? I know that Martian Manhunter had been declared the chair of the new Justice League in previous issues…
Wonder Woman, deputy chair/chairman/chairwoman/chairperson of the Justice League. But just in case anyone thinks she may have been demoted from a more senior position of power than she may deserve, the Upside Down Man discovers something about her that she seems not to have known herself. And it comes down to the mystical metal in her tiara and that recent Metal event…
You know, Upside Down Man with the power of a god, it is always useful to know how to tun something off before you turn it on.
And suddenly Wonder Woman is on another scale of power… has the balance of the Justice League been tipped further?
JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK #3
(W) James TynionIV (A/CA) Alvaro Eduardo Martinez Bueno, Raul Fernandez
Wonder Woman! Swamp Thing! Zatanna! Man-Bat! Um…Detective Chimp! The JL Dark team may not be strong or deep enough to stop the omnipotent Upside-Down Man from taking over our entire plane of existence. UDM takes the JLD apart one by one, but Wonder Woman might have enough mojo to keep everyone alive. Turns out Diana had a power not even she knew about that bursts to the surface, but will it be enough to turn the Upside-Down Man on his head, or is it just a lot of mystical mumbo jumbo?In Shops: Sep 26, 2018
- Comics Depot of Saratoga Springs to Close in a Week’s Time - December 14, 2018
- More Stan Lee ‘Black Armband’ Cover Tributes From Marvel - December 14, 2018
- Neal Adams Challenges Roy Thomas Over Captain Marvel Credentials - December 14, 2018
- Marvel Comics to Reprint Avengers #11, Venom #9 and Uncanny X-Men #4 - December 14, 2018
- Chris Bachalo on Amazing Spider-Man #14 and Other Marvel Comics Ch-Ch-Changes - December 14, 2018