We already knew that Sony’s film adaptation of Monster Hunter would be starring Milla Jovovich, and it would appear that Ron Perlman is the next name to join her.
The film will take it’s cues from the highly popular Capcom video game title of the same name [Monster Hunter], which has become the company’s highest-grossing game to date. Players upgrade armor and weapons in order to study, hunt, and ultimately take out monsters of various types, for research purposes.
Perlman will be playing Admiral, the leader of the Hunters. He’s joined by T.I. Harris, who will be playing sniper character Link. Jovovich was revealed to be playing character Artemis, who we really don’t know much about at this point.
Paul W.S. Anderson is helming the film, having previously worked with Jovovich (who is his wife) on the Resident Evil franchise. We’ll let you know when we hear more about the flick, which is expected to begin filming next month in South Africa for Sony Screen Gems.
- Monster Hunter: World on PC Will Soon Be Getting Lunastra
- Milla Jovovich Posts 'Monster Hunter' Movie Update
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate is Getting More Capcom Crossovers
- Capcom Releases Monster Hunter: World on PC Today
- Milkfed Criminal Masterminds Kelly Sue DeConnick, Matt Fraction Partner with Legendary TV - December 13, 2018
- Meet The Titans of ‘Godzilla: King of the Monsters’, In Poster Form - December 13, 2018
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Season 2 Trailer: Captain Pike and Smiling Spock - December 13, 2018
- ‘Relics and Rarities’ with Dungeon Master Deborah Ann Woll - December 13, 2018
- Jason Momoa and Co Did the Haka at ‘Aquaman’ Premiere - December 13, 2018