After this morning’s news about how Sony will finally start doing crossplay with Fortnite as the main game to start with, another piece of news came from Epic Games. The company made a quick post on Reddit today letting fans know there were a couple of changes on the way, the biggest of which will be that you’ll soon be able to merge your accounts!
For players who created an extra account to play Fortnite on multiple console platforms, we’re working on two things:
1) An account-merging feature to combine Battle Royale purchases, coming in November.
2) Enabling unlinking a console from one Fortnite account, and relinking to another Fortnite account. Coming in a few days.
That will be awesome as the Nintendo Switch version forced you to make a new account rather than letting you use ones you had created on PC or PS4. The goal, as it were, seems to be that everyone will have a single account to record their greatness in Fortnite. We’re sure people will still keep multiple accounts, but those of you who wish to play it anywhere at any time with the same name will now have that option.
- Epic Games Removes the Fortnite Shadow Stones for a Second Time
- Epic Games Releases Fortnite Season 6 Details With New Trailers
- Nintendo Releases a New Trailer Hyping the Online NES Library
- PlayStation Will Finally Do Crossplay and Will Start With Fortnite
- Fortnite Gears Up for Season 6 and the Impending Fall Skirmish
- Kamehameha! We Review Razer's Dragon Ball FighterZ Panthera Arcade Stick
- Dr. DisRespect Weighs in on PUBG and Blackout Comparisons
- Epic Games Adds the 5.41 Update to Fortnite With Some Fun Surprises
- Enplex Games Announces New Survival MMO Game Population Zero - December 11, 2018
- WBIE Will Relaunch MK Kollective to Prepare for Mortal Kombat 11 - December 11, 2018
- Review: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Gear by JINX - December 11, 2018
- Overwatch Launches Winter Wonderland with New Updates - December 11, 2018
- Fortnite Adds Swords to the Game in Latest Patch - December 11, 2018