It’s the final issue of out today, concluding Cullen Bunn‘s run on the X-Men. His goodbye message suggests that this is not of his volition. And as the team wrap up a bunch of loose plots, and prepare to head home (whenever that is meant to be now) they still haven’t sorted everything…
Yeah, as the beginning of this comic states, this issue takes place before Extermination #1. And indeed #2.
Well, from today’s Extermination #3, looks like it’s turning out okay. I mean, Warren might have another take…
And introducing a couple of new characters along the way…
Maxime and Manon, because you’re worth it.
X-MEN BLUE #36
(W) Cullen Bunn (A) Marcus To (CA) R. B. Silva
• Are the young X-Men’s destinies set in stone? Are they only fighting the inevitable? Only their modern-day counterparts can answer that! Rated T+In Shops: Sep 26, 2018 SRP: $3.99
EXTERMINATION #3 (OF 5)
(W) Ed Brisson (A) Pepe Larraz (CA) Mark Brooks
• With Ahab hunting the time-traveling X-Men, it’s all hands on deck, as every X-Men team is called to arms and protect the remaining young mutants.
• But young Jean Grey and her bodyguards aren’t going to lie still for Ahab to come to them…
Rated T+ In Shops: Sep 26, 2018 SRP: $3.99
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018