A press release from Marvel teases an “extra special issue” for Moon Knight’s upcoming milestone 200th issue, and as a result, they’ve revealed what they claim to be an “extra special cover” by superstar artist David Finch. And by “extra special” of course they mean “a Moon Knight cover by David Finch that looks exactly like dozens of other covers by David Finch, except this time it’s Moon Knight doing the dramatic crouching.”
Well, if it ain’t broke…
From the press release:
An extra special issue deserves an extra special cover, and Marvel is excited to reveal a new variant cover for MOON KNIGHT #200 from a superstar artist known for one of MOON KNIGHT’s most acclaimed runs, David Finch! With colors by Frank D’Armata, Finch returns to Marvel to bring his memorable talent to one of Marvel’s grittiest and most unique characters.
And by one of Marvel’s “most unique characters,” of course, they mean “Batman in a white suit.” You know what, we’re starting to get the hang of this whole press release thing.
Don’t miss MOON KNIGHT #200, in comic shops October 24th!
MOON KNIGHT #200
Written by MAX BEMIS
Art by JACEN BURROWS, PAUL DAVIDSON, JEFF LEMIRE and BILL SIENKIEWICZ
Cover by BECKY CLOONAN
FOC – 10/1/18, On Sale – 10/24/18
MOON KNIGHT #200 FINCH VARIANT (AUG188543)
- New Comic Publisher TKO Launches With Big Name Creators and Revolutionary Ambitions - December 10, 2018
- Barnes & Noble Gets a Retailer-Exclusive Edition of Mister Miracle - December 10, 2018
- Cyclops Goes Old School in #XMenMonday Sneak Peeks - December 10, 2018
- Another Year of Rick and Morty Presents One-Shots on the Way from Oni Press - December 10, 2018
- Best-Selling Author Gaby Dunn Makes Comics Debut with Claire Roe in Bury the Lede OGN - December 10, 2018