A press release from Marvel teases an “extra special issue” for Moon Knight’s upcoming milestone 200th issue, and as a result, they’ve revealed what they claim to be an “extra special cover” by superstar artist David Finch. And by “extra special” of course they mean “a Moon Knight cover by David Finch that looks exactly like dozens of other covers by David Finch, except this time it’s Moon Knight doing the dramatic crouching.”
Well, if it ain’t broke…
From the press release:
An extra special issue deserves an extra special cover, and Marvel is excited to reveal a new variant cover for MOON KNIGHT #200 from a superstar artist known for one of MOON KNIGHT’s most acclaimed runs, David Finch! With colors by Frank D’Armata, Finch returns to Marvel to bring his memorable talent to one of Marvel’s grittiest and most unique characters.
And by one of Marvel’s “most unique characters,” of course, they mean “Batman in a white suit.” You know what, we’re starting to get the hang of this whole press release thing.
Don’t miss MOON KNIGHT #200, in comic shops October 24th!
MOON KNIGHT #200
Written by MAX BEMIS
Art by JACEN BURROWS, PAUL DAVIDSON, JEFF LEMIRE and BILL SIENKIEWICZ
Cover by BECKY CLOONAN
FOC – 10/1/18, On Sale – 10/24/18
MOON KNIGHT #200 FINCH VARIANT (AUG188543)
- Uncanny X-Men #1: A New Preview, and Writers’ Finals Words - October 18, 2018
- Earn Your Preview Badge With This First Look at Black Badge #4 - October 18, 2018
- Marvel Gives Dave Cockrum a Wraparound, Plus More Uncanny X-Men #1 Ch-Ch-Changes - October 18, 2018
- Unwrap Rugrats: C is for Chanukah Holiday Special By Reading This Preview - October 18, 2018
- Read This Preview of Bloodshot Rising Spirit Before It’s Too Late - October 18, 2018