Pearl Abyss and Kakao Games have officially announced that the Drieghan expansion for Black Desert Online will be released in November. The developers have released a new short trailer as they have officially marked November 14th as the release date. This new update will bring in over 300 new quests to the game, a new mountainous area for you to explore, a new story about the cursed tribe “Sherekhan”, and finally a fresh dragon boss that will freak you out called Garmoth (seen here). Check out the trailer here along with the official description of the new Black Desert Online expansion.
Drieghan, also known as the land of dragons and the ancestral home of dwarves is a huge new mountainous area in Black Desert Online offering new story content, quests and challenges. Adventurers will be able to travel to Duvencrune, the capital of Drieghan which shows a variety of environments of an alpine region. New monster areas such as ‘Sherekhan’s Grave’, ‘Blood Wolf Town’, ‘Tshira Ruins’ will be released as well as the new dragon world boss, Garmoth, the Crimson Dragon. Players can also look forward to the Dragon Slayer, a brand new powerful craftable weapon which nearly matches the “Dandelion” weapon.
- Black Desert Online Receives Two Event Bosses for Halloween
- Pearl Abyss to Debut Archer Class for Black Desert Online at TwitchCon
- Pearl Abyss to Acquire EVE Online Creators CCP Games
- Black Desert Online’s Drieghan Expansion Will Be at EGX 2018
- Black Desert Online's Player Counts Increased Significantly after Relaunch
- Check Out the Graphical Overhaul Silicon Studio Did for Black Desert Online
- The Latest Black Desert Online Introduces the Jungle Beast Costume
- Digital Extremes Reveal Next Warframe DLC Coming in November - October 20, 2018
- Bandai Namco Boasts Three Million Sales of Tekken 7 - October 20, 2018
- Wargroove Developers Postpone the Release Until Early 2019 - October 20, 2018
- Amazon Leaks Contents to D&D’s Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica - October 20, 2018
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018