Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and IO Interactive released a new Hitman 2 trailer today with a little more green than you’re used to. This time around you’re being introduced to Columbia where you’ll be hitting up a small village to take out three cartel leaders who happen to be at the same location at the same time. As always, you have a plethora of options at your disposal on how to dispatch people, including throwing a hammer while being shot at, which looks pretty awesome, and maybe death by hippo! Enjoy the official description and trailer.
Located in the heart of a Colombian rainforest, the remote village of Santa Fortuna welcomes tourists to enjoy its relaxed atmosphere – but it also hides an intricate set of caves and ruins near the Delgado Cartel’s extravagant mansion and coca fields. Santa Fortuna is the perfect location to showcase new features and abilities coming to Hitman 2, including the use of vegetation and foliage to stay out of sight or hide weapons and bodies. This new trailer displays the truly exotic, hyper-detailed setting that will be available for players to explore, with unexpected hazards and unique kill opportunities all around. Agent 47 must use creativity and intelligence to survey the entire village and avoid the Cartel’s iron-fisted rule to eliminate his targets.
- Sean Bean is Announced as the First Hitman 2 Elusive Target
- Hitman 2 Gets a New Trailer Showing Off the Tools of the Trade
- New Hitman 2 Video Shows How to Think Like An Assassin
- Hitman 2 Will Receive Updated Versions of Every Map from the First Game as DLC
- Hitman 2 Gets New Trailer Showing How to Change the World Around You
- IO Interactive Confirms Hitman 2 Will Launch with Six Levels
- I Almost Sniped Someone Wearing a Flamingo Outfit in Hitman 2
- Amazon Leaks Contents to D&D’s Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica - October 20, 2018
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018
- The Fortnite Runes Are Moving Toward the Floating Island - October 20, 2018
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases Two New Patches for Marvel’s Spider-Man - October 19, 2018