If you loved Happy Death Day, you may wanna clear your calendar for Valentines Day 2019. The already-in-the-works sequel film, which will be called Happy Death Day 2U, is apparently looking at February 14th as their release date.
Blumhouse Productions ended up with a surprise hit on their hands with the Groundhog Day-esque whodunnit, raking in one of the best box office for a horror film in 2017.
Director Christopher Landon will be back to tackle Happy Death Day 2U, as well as Jessica Rothe and Israel Broussard, which will reportedly see Tree (Rothe) discovering that dying over and over again was easier than the dangers in her future.
- First Trailer for 'Happy Death Day 2U' Hits
- 'Unfriended: Dark Web' - A Fine Intro to Webcam Found-Footage Thrillers [Review]
- Writer Jay Basu Added to ‘Battlestar Galactica’ Film - December 18, 2018
- George Takei Boards Season 2 of AMC’s ‘The Terror’ - December 18, 2018
- Joel Harlow Talks ‘Hellboy’ Makeup, Getting Mike Mignola’s Approval - December 18, 2018
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’: Number One, Captain Pike More Than Shipmates? - December 18, 2018
- Disney+ Period Piece ‘Lady and The Tramp’ Will Have Real Dogs - December 18, 2018