If you loved Happy Death Day, you may wanna clear your calendar for Valentines Day 2019. The already-in-the-works sequel film, which will be called Happy Death Day 2U, is apparently looking at February 14th as their release date.
Blumhouse Productions ended up with a surprise hit on their hands with the Groundhog Day-esque whodunnit, raking in one of the best box office for a horror film in 2017.
Director Christopher Landon will be back to tackle Happy Death Day 2U, as well as Jessica Rothe and Israel Broussard, which will reportedly see Tree (Rothe) discovering that dying over and over again was easier than the dangers in her future.
- Lets Talk About Good Eats: Reloaded and Alton Brown - October 15, 2018
- Peter Dinklage Talks Post-Game of Thrones Life, and Tyrion’s Final Day - October 15, 2018
- Dracula Series Coming to BBC, Netflix from Sherlock Team - October 15, 2018
- Meet Alfred for Gotham Spinoff Series, Pennyworth - October 15, 2018
- The Russo Brothers Say Avengers 4 has Wrapped Filming - October 15, 2018