Now that all the beta testing is over, Treyarch has begun their final three-week promotional push for Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4. If what we can glean on social media from the beta testing of Blackout is any indication, the game has practically sold itself among PUBG fans who are ready for an upgrade. Not to mention the people who are actually stoked about the multiplayer options in the regular 5-v-5 game and Zombies mode. But like any major title, we’re going to be seeing a bevy of ads for it until it’s released on October 12th.
Enjoy the latest trailer for the game, featuring the song “Welcome To The Party” by Diplo, French Montana & Lil Pump ft. Zhavia. Which honestly reminds us of this SNL skit.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Launches #CODNation Social Media Campaign
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Launches on FACEIT Today
- Sony Releases Details of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Post-Launch on PS4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Receives a Music Video for Zombies
- Dr. DisRespect Weighs in on PUBG and Blackout Comparisons
- Call of Duty World League Announces Plans for the Black Ops 4 Season
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Could Have 100 Players as Capacity Increased to End Beta
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Getting Special Endowment “Salute Pack” - October 22, 2018
- Oculus Co-Founder Brendan Iribe Departs After Project Cancellation - October 22, 2018
- Players Are Slamming Shadow of the Tomb Raider After Sudden Sale - October 22, 2018
- Nintendo Switch to get Mercenaries Wings: The False Phoenix - October 22, 2018
- Blizzard is Giving Away Diablo III Switch Bundles in a Treasure Hunt - October 22, 2018