Now that all the beta testing is over, Treyarch has begun their final three-week promotional push for Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4. If what we can glean on social media from the beta testing of Blackout is any indication, the game has practically sold itself among PUBG fans who are ready for an upgrade. Not to mention the people who are actually stoked about the multiplayer options in the regular 5-v-5 game and Zombies mode. But like any major title, we’re going to be seeing a bevy of ads for it until it’s released on October 12th.
Enjoy the latest trailer for the game, featuring the song “Welcome To The Party” by Diplo, French Montana & Lil Pump ft. Zhavia. Which honestly reminds us of this SNL skit.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Launches #CODNation Social Media Campaign
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Launches on FACEIT Today
- Sony Releases Details of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Post-Launch on PS4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Receives a Music Video for Zombies
- Dr. DisRespect Weighs in on PUBG and Blackout Comparisons
- Call of Duty World League Announces Plans for the Black Ops 4 Season
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Could Have 100 Players as Capacity Increased to End Beta
- The Next Black Ops 4 Zombies DLC Includes Helena Bonham Carter and Kiefer Sutherland - December 11, 2018
- Critical Role to Bring Back Vox Machina for One Live Event - December 11, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for December 11-17, 2018 - December 11, 2018
- PlayStation Plus Will Stop Making PS3 and Vita Games for Free in March - December 11, 2018
- Review: AZIO R.C.K. Vintage Typewriter Keyboard - December 10, 2018