As Batman: Damned made its way around the US late night talk shows, it landed on Stephen Colbert’s desk. A show whose writers have a propensity to write for Marvel Comics. So a little late nite jibing of DC Comics was most definitely in order…
As they put it, it had been a Week In Penises. They got to Batman’s only after minutes.
Which gave Stephen Colbert the chance to state that the ‘new dynamic duo is Batman and Throbbin’…’
If I’ve said it once I’ve said it a thousand time, show me Batman’s genitals.
I’m so sorry that that’s a real picture.
It’s been censored for the viewers at home, let me describe it, It’s a comic book company trying desperately to help declining sales with a sexually charged publicity stunt to get people like me talking about it. And it goes to the right.
The new comic is the first in DC’s Black Label series for mature readers. I think they should say older readers. Its a superhero comic with weiner pics in it. I don’t think maturity is a major factor.
The series is called Batman Damned. Although looking at Batman’s butt is should be called Batman’s Daaaaamn.
And then we got a clip of the Batman sixties show with brand new sound effects…
Oh and for those playing at home, Batman: Damned #1 just sold for $80 unslabbed…
- More Stan Lee ‘Black Armband’ Cover Tributes From Marvel - December 14, 2018
- Neal Adams Challenges Roy Thomas Over Captain Marvel Credentials - December 14, 2018
- Marvel Comics to Reprint Avengers #11, Venom #9 and Uncanny X-Men #4 - December 14, 2018
- Chris Bachalo on Amazing Spider-Man #14 and Other Marvel Comics Ch-Ch-Changes - December 14, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 14th December 2018 – All We Ever Wanted Were Stories of a Better World - December 14, 2018