As Batman: Damned made its way around the US late night talk shows, it landed on Stephen Colbert’s desk. A show whose writers have a propensity to write for Marvel Comics. So a little late nite jibing of DC Comics was most definitely in order…
As they put it, it had been a Week In Penises. They got to Batman’s only after minutes.
Which gave Stephen Colbert the chance to state that the ‘new dynamic duo is Batman and Throbbin’…’
If I’ve said it once I’ve said it a thousand time, show me Batman’s genitals.
I’m so sorry that that’s a real picture.
It’s been censored for the viewers at home, let me describe it, It’s a comic book company trying desperately to help declining sales with a sexually charged publicity stunt to get people like me talking about it. And it goes to the right.
The new comic is the first in DC’s Black Label series for mature readers. I think they should say older readers. Its a superhero comic with weiner pics in it. I don’t think maturity is a major factor.
The series is called Batman Damned. Although looking at Batman’s butt is should be called Batman’s Daaaaamn.
And then we got a clip of the Batman sixties show with brand new sound effects…
Oh and for those playing at home, Batman: Damned #1 just sold for $80 unslabbed…
- New Jersey School Board Votes to Keep Alison Bechdel’s Fun Home on the Curriculum - October 13, 2018
- Big Books From Marvel in 2019 – Omnibus, Masterworks and Epic Lines - October 13, 2018
- Marvel Comics to Bring Back Starforce Ahead of Captain Marvel Film - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Brendan Deenan and Cale Atkinson’s Night Night Groot - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Oversized Behold… Galactus Hardcover in May - October 13, 2018