The developers at Dark Blue Games released a brand new trailer this week for their upcoming RPG brawling shooter Infected Shelter. This is one of those titles that has a lot of good things going for it, we just haven’t had a proper taste of it yet. But we’re stoked to take up the fight as we wheel our angry grandpa who survived the war around to kill zombies! Enjoy the description and trailer below.
Infected Shelter is a randomly generated rogue-lite post-apocalyptic action RPG shooter / dungeon brawler. Singleplayer and co-op for up to four players.
Every run is different because of the randomly generated content. By beating enemies players can loot more than 150 different blueprints of permanent improvements and this is the key to Infected Shelter’s replayability. Instead of just collecting loot to make yourself more powerful during a single run, you unlock new weapons, clothes, skills, relics and RPG-like character improvements that change how you play the game in the following runs.
- WWE 2K19 Introduces An Insane My Career Trailer With Magic
- Sony Reveals New Gameplay for Ghostbusters World Mobile Game
- Call of Cthulhu Gets a Spooky New Gameplay Trailer
- THQ Nordic Acquires Two New IP's From Atari Games
- EA Bans Use of Word "Nazi" in WWII Game Battlefield V
- Brad Wong and Eliot Announced for Dead or Alive 6 Roster - December 13, 2018
- Ninja Will Live Commentate Thursday Night Football on Twitch - December 13, 2018
- SEGA Classics Launches on Amazon Fire TV Today - December 13, 2018
- Scopley and WBIE Launch Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem - December 13, 2018
- Chinese Ethics Board Orders Bans on Several Games Including PUBG and Fortnite - December 12, 2018