The developers at Dark Blue Games released a brand new trailer this week for their upcoming RPG brawling shooter Infected Shelter. This is one of those titles that has a lot of good things going for it, we just haven’t had a proper taste of it yet. But we’re stoked to take up the fight as we wheel our angry grandpa who survived the war around to kill zombies! Enjoy the description and trailer below.
Infected Shelter is a randomly generated rogue-lite post-apocalyptic action RPG shooter / dungeon brawler. Singleplayer and co-op for up to four players.
Every run is different because of the randomly generated content. By beating enemies players can loot more than 150 different blueprints of permanent improvements and this is the key to Infected Shelter’s replayability. Instead of just collecting loot to make yourself more powerful during a single run, you unlock new weapons, clothes, skills, relics and RPG-like character improvements that change how you play the game in the following runs.
- WWE 2K19 Introduces An Insane My Career Trailer With Magic
- Sony Reveals New Gameplay for Ghostbusters World Mobile Game
- Call of Cthulhu Gets a Spooky New Gameplay Trailer
- THQ Nordic Acquires Two New IP's From Atari Games
- EA Bans Use of Word "Nazi" in WWII Game Battlefield V
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Getting Special Endowment “Salute Pack” - October 22, 2018
- Oculus Co-Founder Brendan Iribe Departs After Project Cancellation - October 22, 2018
- Players Are Slamming Shadow of the Tomb Raider After Sudden Sale - October 22, 2018
- Nintendo Switch to get Mercenaries Wings: The False Phoenix - October 22, 2018
- Blizzard is Giving Away Diablo III Switch Bundles in a Treasure Hunt - October 22, 2018