So I found myself at the ComiXology party at Thought Bubble in Leeds last night, watching ComiXology Head Of Content Chip Mosher dance the night away. We even engaged in a little ballroom dancing ourselves, and I found myself spun by his manly presence.
Which also gave me the opportunity to ask him what was up with the censoring of Batman’s genitalia in the digital version of Batman: Damned #1 by Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo. You can see the censored artwork below.
Which gave him the opportunity to refer me to the company’s statement made only in responses to those commenting on Facebook. It reads…
ComiXology never alters the artwork of any content on our site, so we’re unfortunately unable to provide any more information on this book. For any other questions about this title please check with the publisher.
So there you go. It all came from DC Comics. And Chip is a mean strutter…
- Brian Bendis Brings the C-Word to DC Comics With Cover #4 - December 19, 2018
- Infinity Wars Finds a Place for the Warps But Loses a Guardian of The Galaxy (SPOILERS) - December 19, 2018
- Lobo’s Daughter Crush Gets Superman’s Origin – Just at Burning Man (Teen Titans #25 Spoilers) - December 19, 2018
- Marvel’s Stan Lee Tribute Begins in Their Comics Today, and It Packs a Punch - December 19, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 19th December 2018 – Fairytales In New York - December 19, 2018