One of the biggest differences between Street Fighter V and all of the other titles in the series is that it was the only one that didn’t play in arcades first. That all changes in 2019 as Capcom and Tatio announced at Tokyo Game Show that they’ll be forming a new partnership to bring the game to arcades with an impressive cabinet. Tatio released this Japanese trailer for the cabinet shortly after the announcement.
According to the announcement, the arcade version will be based off Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition, and will include all of the DLC characters through Season 3. But don’t expect any special skins or add-ons beyond the stages and a change of outfit color. Select locations in Japan in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, and Fukuoka will have test cabinets between from October 5th to 7th. But no word of when the cabinets will be released in 2019, or if they’ll be in Japan only or come to the west.
- M. Bison's Classic Look is Coming Back to Street Fighter V
- Street Fighter V Will Get Resident Evil Costumes Next Week
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection is Getting an Update Tuesday
- Everlast is Producing Exclusive Street Fighter Fragrances
- From The Rumor Mill: New Character Leaked for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Capcom Shows Off Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition's Halloween Event
- Sagat and G Make Their Way Into Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Today
- Cryptozoic Has Street Fighter, DC Comics Exclusive Collectibles Available at SDCC
- Storm Collectibles Brings Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Street Fighter Exclusives to SDCC
- Rainbow Six Siege Reveals Year 4 Pass Details - December 12, 2018
- Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Will Launch Lost Art Promotional Cards in January - December 12, 2018
- The World War Z Video Game Gets a New Trailer - December 12, 2018
- Nintendo Adds Three More NES Games to Nintendo Switch Online - December 12, 2018
- Epic Games Will Offer More Services to Further Crossplay Services - December 12, 2018