One of the biggest differences between Street Fighter V and all of the other titles in the series is that it was the only one that didn’t play in arcades first. That all changes in 2019 as Capcom and Tatio announced at Tokyo Game Show that they’ll be forming a new partnership to bring the game to arcades with an impressive cabinet. Tatio released this Japanese trailer for the cabinet shortly after the announcement.
According to the announcement, the arcade version will be based off Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition, and will include all of the DLC characters through Season 3. But don’t expect any special skins or add-ons beyond the stages and a change of outfit color. Select locations in Japan in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, and Fukuoka will have test cabinets between from October 5th to 7th. But no word of when the cabinets will be released in 2019, or if they’ll be in Japan only or come to the west.
- From The Rumor Mill: New Character Leaked for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Capcom Shows Off Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition's Halloween Event
- Sagat and G Make Their Way Into Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Today
- Cryptozoic Has Street Fighter, DC Comics Exclusive Collectibles Available at SDCC
- Storm Collectibles Brings Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Street Fighter Exclusives to SDCC
- Nintendo Switch Pre-Orders Are Live for Several Final Fantasy Titles - October 13, 2018
- Koei Tecmo Releases a New Character Trailer for Warriors Orochi 4 - October 13, 2018
- Lucasfilm Orders Halt to Fan-Made Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - October 13, 2018
- Bethesda Softworks Reveal the Full Map for Fallout 76 - October 13, 2018
- Freelance Artist Shows Off Rejected Injustice 2 Concept Art - October 13, 2018