I am currently in the hotel bar of the Radisson Blu adjacent to the ComiXology Originals Marquee of Thought Bubble. The rain has held off. The crowds and cosplay are out. The pros are nursing hangovers from being in this very bar last night. So that means it has to be time for one thing. Welcome to From One Side Of The Show To The Other, Thought Bubble 2018 edition. From marquee to marquee. Over twenty minutes in length. Juddery, blurred, giving you motion sickness – and as a result an accurate reflection of how those professionals are feeling right now.
From One Side Of The Show To The Other is one of Bleeding Cool’s longest standing traditions giving people a comprehensive flavour of comic cons the world over, and an idea of what it might be like to attend. Yes it could be improved. No it will not be. There are traditions to uphold after all…
And anyone who is at the show – see you at the party tonight?
- After Chelsea Cain and Chuck Wendig – Will Comic Creators Unionize? - October 18, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 18th October 2018 - October 18, 2018
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018